WLT COVID-19 Guidelines and Policies
Last updated September 4, 2021
To keep everyone safer at Winchester Little Theatre, the Board of Directors now requires that everyone, including fully-vaccinated individuals, wear masks upon entry to the venue.
- All staff, volunteers, and visitors will wear face masks inside the building, including during performances, unless they are actively eating and drinking. Only performers may be unmasked.
- Facial masks should fit snugly and should fully cover your nose, mouth and chin. Masks with a valve, gaiters, and scarves are not permitted.
- Masks will be provided to patrons who arrive without one or are wearing a mask that does not meet these requirements.
- If you have purchased a ticket and do not want to attend due to the mask requirement, please email email@example.com to request a ticket exchange or refund.
PRIOR TO ATTENDING A PERFORMANCE
- If you or someone in your group doesn't feel well, has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, please stay home.
- If on the day of your performance you do not feel well, please email the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in exchanging or refunding your tickets.
- If you are the ticket purchaser, you will have accepted our requirements for mask-wearing. A few days before your performance, you should receive a Performance Reminder email from us, sharing the most up-to-date health and safety procedures with you. Please be aware that only the ticket purchasers will receive these emails, so please be sure to share these communications with everyone in your party (or persons you may give your tickets to) so that they are aware of what to expect on their visit.