A WLT gift card is a perfect way to give the gift of local live theater to friends and family.
WLT gift cards…
- Can be purchased online or through the box office.
- Can be purchased for any amount over $10.
- Can be redeemed for tickets to our main-stage productions, WLT For Kids productions, WLT Readers’ Theatre readings, reserved seat season subscriptions, and WLT membership.
- Can be sent by email or printed for you to hand deliver.
- Never expire.
WLT gift cards must be registered by the recipient with a new or existing account in our online ticketing system. Registration can be done online or with assistance through the box office. Once registered, the value of the gift card can be applied toward purchases either online or through the box office.
To help determine how much should be spent on a gift card, use these guidelines:
- Main-stage tickets:
- Adults: $21.00 (+ $1.40 fee = $22.40 per ticket)
- Seniors (62+): $19.00 (+ $1.40 fee = $20.40 per ticket)
- Students (K-12 & College): $14.00 (+ $1.40 fee = $15.40 per ticket)
- WLT For Kids tickets:
- All: $9.95 (+ $1.40 fee = $11.35 per ticket)
- WLT Readers’ Theatre admission:
- WLT Members: FREE
- Non-members: $5.00 (+ $1.40 fee = $6.40 per ticket)
- Reserved Seat Season Subscription:
- $95 each
- WLT Membership:
- Voting Membership: $10 per year.
- Associate Membership: $20 per year.